The other day I contemplated a list of some of the things I’ve done to eat up the day while all of this Covid swirls around. It may also be a preview of some things I want to write about but here are some of the things that have kept me busy:
- make up some stories
- find a change of venue (around the house)
- try not to snack (too much)
- consider ordering new pants because all the snacking make the old ones obsolete
- get on a video call or 7
- enjoy having your college kid at home
- go to the dump
- there’s always laundry
- make elaborate dinners
- eat hummus for dinner
- get take-out for dinner
- wage war on squirrels at the bird feeder
- read some good books (because every book is a good book)
- Yoga with Adriene — aspire to be stretchy!
- eat all the Reese’s
- stay on social media way too long, even though you know better.
What are you doing with your Covid days?